1.23.2009

There's a reason for everything even though you might not like it

another day in the world that I know
facing the constant thought of what's next
living with the content thought of what's to come
Living in this new year I never know what to expect
not being trapped by the constant maze of the masses
I'm free in one aspect
But I'm not free in other ways
following this path that presents itself before me
taking on a this daily thought of who I am
what will come of the lost souls
crying out to me like a never ending song

Today I'll be working on a dress rehearsal for a fashion show
trying to make the best of what I can
blazing my own way through this onslaught of sorrow
the masses are feeling the grip of this society
with the depression of what is and what will be

I see a new horizen of what could be
making my mark finding my way through the darkness
with the on going feel of what's ahead
I've got to grasp the next run
making sense of what's been presented to me

One day i was sitting there my focus was on one topic
I was presented with another
what do you have to lose
it creates a new focus for me
while I sit here and toil the daily thought
taking on the vision of what was given to me
if you're not willing to try something new
what do you have to lose
it's like i had a sign on me saying
approach me with you problems
I'm here to help you with them
but sense I'm in a trance of nothingness
like a ship stuck at sea with no wind
some new light on a subject
is a thing I need to embrace

I truly believe that things happen for a reason
even though you may feel like you're drowning
finding a gift where there was none is a blessing
relying on this new year
gaining another year on myself

is this the way my path has changed
offering me a new vision
even though my heart isn't fully into it

there has to be a reason for all of this

No comments:

Post a Comment